- Do pedicure every month to keep your feet beautiful.
- Attack any hard skin on the soles of your feet with a buffer.
- Never cut the cuticles because it can damage the roots of your nails.
- Apply a moisturizing cream on daily basis before going to bed.
- If, and when, you go out in the sun wearing sandals, make sure to apply a sunscreen on your feet, just like the rest of your exposed body parts.
- To keep you feet dry and odor free, make use of products like foot powders, foot sprays and specially designed insoles.
- The best time to buy shoes is later in the day, when the feet are a bit swollen. The shoes that feel comfortable at that time will surely be comfy at all times of the day.
Home Made Foot Lotion
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Almond Oil
- 12 drops Eucalyptus Essential/Fragrance Oil
- 1 tsp Wheat Germ Oil
- Bottle (dark-colored)
- Take a dark colored bottle and put all above oils in it.
- Shake the bottle well and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use the lotion, just rub it into your feet and heels, after you have cleaned and dried them.