Face mask for dry skin
1. Take 1 tbsp olive oil and mix with 2 tbsp of fresh cream, leave it on the face for 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
2. Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 15 drops of orange juice and 1 tbsp of fuller’s earth and add 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix well and apply on the face, wash off after 10 minutes.
Face mask for oily skin
1. Mix a tbsp of honey with 1 egg white and apply thickly on the face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.
2. Mix 2 tbsp of papaya pulp with 10 drops of lemon juice and leaves it for 20 minutes and then rinse well.
3. Take fresh juice of any of the fruits (orange, sweet lime, watermelon or papaya) and apply on the face as a mask. This is very relaxing mask, it cleanses the skin, closes pores and stimulates blood circulation.
Carrot Facial Mask
2-3 large carrots
4 1/2 tbsp honey
Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Glowing Facial Mask
For glowing and radiant looking skin;
All you need is:
1 tbsp fuller’s earth
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp mashed papaya
Mix and put on face for 20 minutes then rinse off.
Honey Facial Mask
Place a cloth in warm water and apply to your face to open the pores. Smear on honey, and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.
Rinse off with warm water, then use cold water to close the pores.
Use once a week.