The 26-year old star Olivia Wilde was seen in strapless chocolate brown embroidered Marchesa ballgown in Golden Globe Awards 2011. The Legacy star wore Christian Louboutin shoes, jewelery by Tiffany’s and clutch by Judith Leiber.
Olivia Wild’s makeup artist Spencer Barnes gave her a ‘French girl’ for the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards. Touches of rose gold and sheer pink-veiled lips completed her youthful coquette-ish look,” Spencer said.
Products Spencer used to give her glowing look are:
- Sheer Glow Foundation
- PRO-PRIME Multi Protect Primer With SPF (at Sephora)
- Copacabana Illuminator
- PRO-PRIME Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow
- Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
- Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
- Fantasia Lipliner Pencil,
- Madere Pure Matte Lipstick
- Frivolous Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
Hair were done by hair stylist Terry Millet and the products used are:
- Kérastase Volumactive Mousse
- Care Kérastase Volumactive
- Kérastase Oléo-Relax Serum
- Kérastase Double Force Hair Spray
Terry blow dried her hair with his hands, only using a round brush at the ends once almost dried to give the hair a clean, healthy, just washed type of look. Finished with serum and hair spray to hold the style.