Kohl or Kajal, an important part of eye makeup especially in Asia and Africa. Kohl is available in different forms like pencils, roll ons and even in boxes. It is considered as a necessary cosmetic for beautiful eyes among Asian women. Kohl or Kajal not only enhances beauty of eyes but also make them look big and more attractive.
Women’s are using kohl to adorn their eye’s beauty for years, but still most of the women don’t know how to apply kohl perfectly? Most of the time, it tends to smudge and spread all around the eye, especially around outer corner and leave dark circles behind. To overcome this problem, here are some tips.
- Avoid sweating under eyes, rub ice cubes or put cotton pads dipped in chilled water under the eyes to prevent sweating.
- Use compact powder under the eyes to prevent kohl from smudging.
- Apply kohl or kajal only on the white area just above the lower lids, also apply it from half of the lid towards the outer corner to make the eyes look big and prevent smudging.
- Apply mascara on lashes to prevent kohl from smudging.
- Use dark shadow under the lower lid to avoid smudging and dark circles effect.
- Use lip filler brush to apply kajal, it will give a neat non-smudging look to your eyes.
- Invest in water proof eye cosmetics to have flawless look.