Here are some simple tips to tell you how to create an illusion of larger eyes by using makeup.
- Always curl your eye lashes before applying mascara. However, if you forget to curl, then you can even do this after your mascara is completely dried.
- Also apply mascara to your lower lashes. It makes your eyes look bigger.
- False eye lashes also give a dramatic effect to eyes, but don’t forget to trim them before applying (if they are too long).
- Apply white creamy eye liner pencil on lower lid to widen your eyes.
- Tweeze your brows by the professional. A slight arch to the brows will make your eyes look bigger.
- Use a highlighter along your brow bones to make eye area look larger.