Eyebrow plucking is an art. There is skill, patience and creativity involved. Plucking is the best way to shape your eyebrows. Use slant edge tweezers that grip hairs easily. Always pluck hairs in the direction that they grow. After plucking a few hairs, always stop to look at what you have done. You may be over-plucking and you might not even realize it.
Here are some tips to help you achieve beautiful eyebrows.
1. Do not tweeze too much.
2. The hair can be softened first with a hair conditioner or shaving cream.
3. If your brows are making the slight arc then you have the best brow.
4. Do clean skin. Brush your brows up and out.
5. Use a good pair of tweezers to tweeze your brows. Use magnifying mirror and do the task in perfect bright light.
6. Eyebrows slanting upwards make you look angry, so be careful not to take off too much at the outer corners.
7. If you want both top and bottoms to be smooth as much as you can, you can pluck the top and the bottom.
8. Do not over pluck your brows. Plucking with proper care and in limitations is as important as tweezing or plucking.
9. Once plucking is done, apply some good quality gel to remove redness etc. Applying gel will make your eyes calm and finish irritation due to tweezing or plucking.